Sunday, May 21, 2006

Here we go again

According to my calculations, I ovulated on the Saturday of mother’s day weekend (May 13). Today is the 21st, so that was a little over a week ago. I can usually feel when I ovulate, and I felt what I always feel, so I assume that was it. So, we made sure we did the baby dance several times that weekend. And, we are HOPING something happened. If my body isn’t fooling me, then it has. It has been a CrAzY week as far as my body is concerned. For 2 days early last week, my breasts were hard as rocks, then one they “deflated,” they have been sore ever since. I have been more tired than usual – I think I have taken a nap more days this week than I haven’t! So, I am due to start next weekend - the 28th. I hate this part of my cycle. It is referred to around here as the “waiting period.” UGH! But, we are thinking positively and I am taking better care of myself! Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment