Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Just a couple of observations...

I don't know if it is being 31 vs. 26 the last time, or what, but this pregnancy is SO different! I was never sick - or even queasy - with the girls. I remember a few times a strong smell would make me gag a little, but that was it. This time (so far) I have never gotten sick, but I am constantly uncomfortable and nauseous. Especially if I get hungry or over tired. My body's reaction? QUEASY STOMACH! Not so much fun - but well worth it!

I have also been a lot more TIRED this time around. I don't remember that from last time. Again, it may be the age thing, but I don't know. I feel like I need a nap after work everyday! And some days, I just take one!

And, I don't remember having to pee this much this early. I do remember thinking last time I was pregnant that the books and websites all said frequent urination was a symptom, and I never had that early on. Third Trimester was a totally different story! But, it has already started here. I haven't slept through the night without getting up at least once in a week. I HATE that! I am so tired as it is, then I wake up and have to pee! LOL!

But - I will take it. Every minute of it! I plan on savoring every minute of this pregnancy. I am so excited! Britt is so excited! The GIRLS are so excited! They tell everyone - friend or stranger! They tell us all about how they are going to feed/change/rock/play with/put to bed/ read to etc. the new baby. It is hilarious! I can't wait to see how they are when Baby Bullet is actually here!

Here is a picture of the shirts they made with Britt on Friday night while I was at work: They loved telling all the relatives about their new sister status! I just hope they can hold out for 8 months! They know it will be "after Christmas" when the baby gets here, but do they know how LONG that is? I plan on making them a calendar to keep track soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment