Monday, June 12, 2006

So, where does all the PEE come from? AND a bloody nose?

WOW. What a weekend! I was in Dallas, and I am now 6 weeks pregnant. I guess that it some sort of sign for the harder pregnancy symptoms to hit or something! Still not miserable, but some days are so LONG…

Here’s the thing about the pee. I really do want to know where it all comes from. Saturday night. I went out to dinner with about 25 people. The service was adequate – about what you would expect for 25 people on a Saturday night. I drank water, and I know I only got one refill. So, that was about 20 oz of water at dinner from about 8pm to 9pm. Then, when I got back to the hotel, I drank about 4 oz of water with my vitamins. And went to bed. When I got up at 3:40 to pee, I peed for DAYS! I never thought my bladder was going to actually be empty! Then, when I got up at 7 am to start my day – I peed for DAYS AND DAYS! WOW! That was a lot of pee. So, where did it all come from?

And my newest pregnancy woe is the strange and scary thing that happened to me this morning. The nausea I wake up with is getting worse. So, I laid in bed for a long time before I even tried to sit up. When I did finally sit up, blood started POURING out of my nose! Like a faucet! I tried to catch it in my hands, but it was dark and I didn’t have my glasses, so I was at a loss. Britt came to my rescue with tissues, but I still got some on the bed and my pajamas. And all over my face and hands. It bled really fast for about 5 minutes, then it stopped as abruptly as it started. SO WEIRD!

I do remember having a couple of bloody noses last time I was pregnant, and I know that is a “side effect” of my condition. But it was so strange – and SCARY! Well, my bladder says it is time to go, so I will GO GO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment