Monday, July 10, 2006

Another Monday!

I never really planned on blogging on Monday’s, but it keep happening that way!

Not much new here… I ballooned up a couple of weeks ago and felt all bloated, but I am happy to say I haven’t gotten any bigger the past week. My pants are all still fitting the same – tight and uncomfortable! I have that one pair of maternity Gauchos that I am wearing some, but I am also still squeezing into my other pants with a rubber band at the button!

My sickness has left me in the mornings, but has decided to join me in the afternoons. From about 3 – 7, I am MISERABLE! And that is such a bad time to not feel good! I am trying to finish my work day, go get the kids, come home, enjoy my family… Luckily, I have the best husband on the planet, and he plays with the Twisters and cooks dinner while I catch a short nap most days. And hey – my mornings are a lot more productive now!

Have you ever read anything about pregnancy dreams? I have been having the weirdest dreams! Nothing specific – as I can’t remember details, but they are so VIVID and life like! I wake up feeling the emotions I was having in the dream. I hate that I can’t remember them, I am sure they are very interesting…

Emma and Lara have started marking things off of the “Until Baby Comes” calendar we made for them. Here is a picture of what it looks like:

They marked off the first 2 things this week after the 4th of July. I have my first doctor’s appointment this Wednesday, so I am sure I will have a much better report after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment