Monday, August 21, 2006

Baby Fever?

Here's how today went:

I had a 100 temp when i woke up - but felt fine otherwise, so I went to work. About 11:30, I decided to have the training room check me again. The head football trainer took my temp and it was 101.5 The trainer told me since I am PG and it is that high, I need to see a doctor. So, I put a call in to my Dr. All they would give me was the phone nurse, so I left a message. I was giving her 30 minutes to call back before I called again.

The nurse called me back about 20 minutes after I called. She asked if I had any other symptoms (no) and how long I had been feeling this way (What way? I have a fever - feel fine. LOL!) I told her my story again. She said, take 2 Tylenol and drink more water. Which did remind me I had been abnormally thirsty this weekend... She also said she would talk to my Doctor, and if he had any other questions or suggestions he or she would call me back.

That was about 11:30. Took the Tylenol, and went to lunch with Britt at 12:30. I was feeling better. Until 3:30 when the pills wore off and I was hot again! UGH! I was about to take more pills when another nurse called me a few minutes after 4. My doctor wants to see me tomorrow morning at 10:30. She said if I was feeling bad tonight to go to the ER. I have had a pretty relaxing evening - sat on my butt from the time we got home at 5:45 until I got up to come here about 5 minutes ago! LOL! Not too shabby.

So, I am feeling a bit warm now. I will take my temp when I go back to our room. But, I still feel normal other than that! Britt reminded me at lunch that Lara had a little mystery fever this weekend, too, so it may just be something going around here...

I will write again after I go to the Doc tomorrow. I am glad he wants to see me - that will reassure ALL of us!

Oh - and have I mentioned I have had about 5 nosebleeds in the last 2 weeks? 2 this past Saturday! One at 5:30 in the morning (so much for sleeping in - and Emma woke us up at 6:40 on Sunday! UGH) then another one about 11:30 while playing Candy Land with Emma and Lara! ARGH! If it's not one thing, it's another!

No comments:

Post a Comment