Friday, August 4, 2006

SWELL

Things are going pretty well pregnancy wise. Fully into the 2nd trimester now and feeling a lot more energy and a lot less nausea. I am VERY happy about both of those things! I have had a few small bouts of nausea, and I am still tried, but it’s NOTHING like before.

Now, I do have this swelling issue that is not so much fun! Every evening, my feet and ankles swell. A lot. It is so bad some nights that the bottoms of my feet tingle and my calves just hurt. I don’t remember ever being like this with the girls! Definitely something I want to ask my doctor about next week!

I did have an interesting early morning today, though. I woke up about 4:45 to pee, and never really went back to sleep. I finally woke Britt up about 5:45. I had pain in my stomach. Not like cramps or anything, and we finally decided it was indigestion. GREAT! I didn’t have to deal with that until the 3rd tri last time! WAH! But, sitting up, some Tums, some water, and some TIME and I was feeling much better! That reminds me, I need to go out and buy more Tums…

Found out yesterday that my brother and sister-in-law are expecting a GIRL, so now the push is on for ours to be a boy!  Time will tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment