Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Showers!

Well, it must be getting a little closer now! I have 2 showers being planned in Baby Jake’s honor! I know it may seem a bit early, but when you work in College Football, you have to work around game and travel schedules!

The first is being hosted by some of my college girls that I am the advisor for. They are having a COWBOYS themed shower on Oct. 1st. It will be a pretty traditional affair (from what I gather, they are being pretty secretive!) with cake and gifts. We invited the girls on Orange Pride (40) and the student workers in our office. Should be fun!

Then, the head football coach’s wife is hosting a come and go luncheon Thursday, October 5th during the lunch hour. She is inviting all of the coaches’ wives as well as the rest of the female staff from around here. Should be pretty fun!

I am getting pretty excited! We have our next doctor’s appointment that week, as well. My birthday is that week, too! Then, the next week I am going to Dallas to a shower for my sister-in- law. It MUST be getting close to baby time! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment