Friday, December 1, 2006

Finally had a chance to sort through SHOWER PICTURES!



Britt's sister and family hosted a shower for us the weekend before Thanksgiving. A friend of ours took TONS of pictures, and it has taken me this long to sort through them and pic ones to post online. But, I did it!

Click on this LINK to the rest of the pictures!

We have also gone thorugh all the gifts we have gotten at our showers, and have a list of all the things we still need for baby Jake. So, we hope to take our gift cards and get some of those things taken care of soon. This is just such a busy time of year! I can't believe we get to meet our little man in just 8 weeks!

ETA: Look at the picture in this post, taken on November 18. Then, the one at my appointment this week - November 28 - 10 days later. I was MISERABLE the day of the shower because the baby was so low! And now, thnakfully, he has moved back up! YAY! It's just funny to see how different my body looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment