Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Slideshow

EDITED 04.27.2011 - A dear friend dedicated a page of his website to my brother.  It includes the video in its entirety as I intended it to be seen and as shown during the service.  Please click here for that video. (And say thank you to a sweet man who had my back!)

Here is the video slide show we put together to show at Brian's funeral.  It played in the viewing room of the funeral for the few days there was a room for him, then we played it during the greeting time Sunday night, and again at the funerl service itself.  I made a copy of the DVD for his daughter and then each of his family members have a copy.  I would be happy to burn a copy for anyone else who would want on, just contact me and let me know.

The original version has the audio track of "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me, but due to copyright issues, youtube made me do an audio swap and I chose the Creed song "With Arms Wide Open."  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. Made me weepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have the original version in a file format that I can host on my website (ertlguy.net), I would be honored to host that video so you could share it as it was original intended ... just let me know)

    It is wonderful the way it is though

    ReplyDelete