Monday, August 29, 2011

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

It is (finally) time to announce the winner of the little contest I held on the blog last week! But, first, I have to share all the numbers, cuz that’s how I roll. There were 243 page views to the post at the writing of this one. We had total of 35 votes; 14 for girl and 21 for boy. I converted the names from the winning BOY group into numbers and entered them in at random.org, and the computer generated winner is…



Ben Dyson!


Ben is a member of our LifeGroup (which his wife appointed him “the annoying one” yesterday), a guy I used to work with, a father of 2 boys, and an all-around great guy! Congrats, buddy! (I’ll be emailing you soon with your prize!)

1 comment:

  1. Guess we know who's buying snacks for the first night of Life Group don't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete