Wednesday, August 8, 2012

FOUND! Mario Kart Video

So, if you read my Monday Night blog post about our cheap date night and the surprising entertainment, it left you as curious as it did me.  Who were these mad cap young folks trying to reenact a video game LEGEND in a parking garage on a hot summer night in North Central Oklahoma?  And, quite frankly, WHY?!?!?!? So, I found myself surfing and searching YouTube in hopes that I would be enlightened.  And luckily, my super sleuth internet skills did not fail me today!

I FOUND IT!

The official video these kids made of there Monday night adventures.  I give you, AM ROLL CALL FALL 2012:


I was kind of sad to realize you couldn't even see a glimpse of our van in the footage.  They probably edited us out to prove there were no witnesses!  Thanks for the fun night, people I will never meet!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment