Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Musings

My to do list is a bit more manageable this morning.  I got some things done this weekend (one of my deadlines passed), and Britt and I worked together on some of Finn's 1st Birthday party details.  I feel better about our progress for all of our events, but we still have a LONG way to go!

I have a bout 1/3 of my items tagged for the Adorable Affordables sale - but I have all the tags printed!  Until, of course, I find those 5 last minute items I stowed away somewhere and forgot about... I have to get cracking on hanging the clothes and pinning the tags on.

I just made my first "mock-up" for the party favors for Finn's party.  Things I learned...
  • While paper is easier to fold than card stock, these will work much better with card stock
  • cut precisely!
  • I need a scoring tool!
  • there is a fold missing on the template.  It won't work with out it.
Here is your sneak peak:



And you may have seem my Instagram (BetsWeave) earlier last week with this sneak peek that Finn will be revealing that day:



And, the March for Babies shirts are ordered!  I simply CANNOT wait to see them in person!  I think It's a Preemie Thing is printing them this week!  EEP!

And one last thing, Mr. Finn is in the running for the Gerber Generation Photo Serch 2012 in the "sitter" category!  Click on his badge to log into facebook, "Like" the Gerber page, and vote for him to win!



No comments:

Post a Comment