Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday One Liners



  • ·         Oklahoma weather is schizophrenic

  • ·         Whatever I have done to my right foot/ankle is making me limp.  Which messes up my left hip.  I may need to visit the Chiropractor

  • ·         Ree Drummond, Pioneer Woman is my BLOGspiration.  But I don’t cook.  Or ranch.  Or have Basset Hounds.  But whatev’s!  She says to write like you are talking toyour sister.   I don’t have a sister.  But I write like I talk, so I guess I am good there.  Always wanted one (a sister).  Glad my girls have one each.  I had a brother for 36 years… (That was a lot more than one line…)

  • ·         I am a big fan of the internet

  • ·         Micro-preemies keep you on your toes and keep you learning new things.  I still want to learn sign language.  Just for fun – not because I need to…

  • ·         My first son is six years old today.  I am going to have a hard time remembering to say 6 instead of 5.

  • ·         “Scandal” and “College” seem to go hand in hand way too often

  • ·         I’ve got a very understanding boss that lets me do what I need to do when it comes to my family.  So grateful for that.

  • ·         Thankful that I have found a creative outlet.  May put that “learning to sew” thing on the back burner…

  • ·         I’ve added more designs to my ETSY shop  – including CHALKBOARD ART for Valentine’s Day!! Readers – use the code LOVE14 at check out for 14% off your order now through February 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment