Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This is a day to honor mothers.  ALL mothers!  We come in so many shapes and sizes. Mother's of babies, toddlers, tweens, teens and adults.  Mothers of fur babies.  Mothers who are moms in their hearts but have empty arms - due to infertility, loss (at any age or stage), or a family situation beyond their control.  There was a time in my life where I never wanted kids.  A dark time where I couldn't have kids.  A time when the 2 I was blessed with at once would be the only ones I ever held.  And now, a time when I know babies will no longer be a part of my future - until I get to be a Nana in a long, LONG time from now.  This is the hardest job I have ever loved.  Happy Mother's day to ALL the moms out there.  The world turns because of YOU!



This video is so powerful.  I am so grateful for all the mothers and motherly infliuences in my life, and in my families' lives.  Blessed beyond measure.  And thankful that these crazy munchkins call me Mom and bring me breakfast in bed once a year!


No comments:

Post a Comment