Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 4: 26 Days of March of Dimes

TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY TO ORDER T-SHIRTS!!!!!


I know we've said it, like a million times over the past few days, but this is it!  Only $17.00!  ANY SIZE YXS THRU XXXL!!!  No additions after tonight!  No re-orders!  LAST CHANCE!  I'm serious! LOL!  I am placing the order tomorrow.  Bright and Early.  Before we have to be at the YMCA for Volleyball at the crack of dawn.  It WILL BE DONE!

THE MORE SHIRTS WE ORDER, THE LOWER THE COST GOES.  THE LOWER THE COST GOES, THE HIGHER THE DONATION TO FINN'S FANS FOR MARCH FOR BABIES!

The t-shirt design is an original Dream Weaver Prints design by Betsey.  Our vendor is CustomInk.com.  We chose them after a Google search for March for Babies T-shirt designs.  They have done many!  And, I liked the idea of an online sign up.  After we were happy with the design, fonts, and quotes, it was on to colors.  There are ENDLESS choices!  I made several mock-ups on the site, and Britt and I were having a hard time making a choice.  So, we left it up to Finn's Fans.  They voted; and a winner was chosen.

Here we are a month later, ready to order!!!  I am SO VERY EXCITED!  I can't wait to see the finished product!




        Easy, right?  Now, to answer all those pesky FAQ's...

How do I pay for my shirt?
*You can Pay by cash/check in person to Britt or Betsey before 9/6/13
*You can pay by paypal to betsey.weaver@gmail.com before 9/6/13
*You can call Betsey with a credit card payment
     YOUR SHIRT WILL NOT BE ORDERED IF IT IS NOT PRE-PAID!

How will I get my shirt?
*If you need shipping, please add $6.00 to your payment and provide me with shipping address information
*Local shirts will be distributed the week before the March
*If we don’t get it to you before the March, you can pick it up there – September 28, 9:00am, on the Oklahoma State University campus at Theta Pond!

I want to be involved! How do I get on your team?
*EXCELLENT question!  You can go to our Team Website at March of Dimes and sign up to be a Finn Fan!
*All the tools you need to get started are right there on the website
*Join us in our goal to raise $1,575.00 for the 75th Anniversary of March of Dimes

This is a lot of great information, but I still have questions!  Now what?
*Feel free to comment here on the blog
*Call, text, Facebook, Tweet, Pin, Instagram or whatever! We will answer you!


No comments:

Post a Comment