Thursday, July 31, 2014

At the end of our ten days…

We did it!  We completed the ** *** ******* that we started out on last week.  We ate super clean for 10 days, followed the program, and used the ******** ******* products.  We both feel GREAT and are so glad we took this time to do another *******!

I went into the cleanse at a weight loss plateau.  I had been within 2 pounds of the same weight for about 2 weeks.  I was stuck.  And I didn’t like it!  I knew I felt “sluggish,” and I knew a ******* would really help me out.  And BOY!  It sure did!  I lost SEVEN (7) pounds in the past 10 days.  It was all the garbage that was just hanging out in my gut. I feel GREAT!  My favorite part of the ******* was the water intake!  I had dropped off on how much water I was drinking daily, and following this program got be back on track!  My next goal is 20 more pounds by my birthday…

Britt had gained a little bit, and he, too, was ready to get back on track and loose the weight for good!  He has been rocking the weight loss all along, and he dropped 5 pounds during this 10 day period – leaving him just 5 pounds away from his birthday goal of 50 total pounds lost.  His birthday is ONE WEEK from today!  I know he can meet (and exceed!) his goal.  His favorite part of the ******* was the ******* and ***** ***** Drink!  We both did ****** last time (and I did this time as well), but he wanted to change it up a bit.  He really liked it!

So, between the 2 of us, we have lost a total of 75 pounds since we started this journey in March.  We are so happy with our results!  And doing this together has helped keep us motivated, accountable, and moving forward.  I am so glad I have my partner and best friend right by my side for this life changing journey.

What about you? What are your goals?  How can we help you meet them?  We would love to tell you more about our journey, the products, and our business!  ******** is about changing lives, and it has certainly changed ours!  Come ** * ******** with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment