Monday, August 7, 2017

The One I Lost

August 4 - 7, 2017
I knew there would be weekends like this when I started the project, so this is a first, but probably not a last…  A very short entry.  Why?  Because I have no real idea about what the girls did this weekend.  I was in Kansas with my 3 men for MAYB Nationals Basketball Tournament for Jake (his team ended up 8th out of 48 teams in 4th grade).  And the girls?  Well, they did their own thing.

Emma was with her dad and step-mom.  They spent most of the weekend in Wichita, but that is about all I know!  They went to church at Life.Church in Wichita, and I know we were going to try to meet up on Sunday so she could watch Jake’s final game with the Dale Pirates, but it just didn’t work out.

Lara was in Stillwater with Nana and Grandpa. Friday night she went to a party at her friend's house with the GIANT slip and slide again - just like last weekend!  On Saturday  I know Nana used her elbow grease and (wo)man power to help clean Gigi’s house as we get ready to put it on the market!  I also know Nana took her back to school shopping around town and she got some fun new things for school.


Here’s to another weekend in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment