Friday, March 30, 2018

The One with a Question Mark

March 23 - 26, 2018

Well, I finally did it.  8 months in to the project.  Not too shabby!  but, I completely forgot to record the events of the past weekend.  I forgot about my 2020 Project!  I'm kind of mad at myself, but in all fairness, life has been moving at warp speed the past few weeks, and the girls were both in Logan County all weekend, so I barely even saw them!  I knew there would be weekends like this!

So, yeah.  They were in Orlando at the Flying H (Horinek) ranch all weekend.  It was the closing weekend for her Spring Break, and Lara went out there Thursday night, and came back after church on Sunday.  They took a picture with their step-siblings.



But, I didn't see Lara Sunday, either!  She was off to Stillwater High School to work on decorations for the upcoming SMAC Week that starts soon.  The rest of the evening was spent watching NCAA March Madness, and trying to get everyone to bed on time since it was back to school on Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment