Wednesday, August 8, 2018

The One Where Lara went to Branson

August 3 -5, 2018

Lara's BIG Adventure!

Lara went with her best friend Molly's family for an end of the summer, back to school, one last hurrah trip to Branson, Missouri.  Molly's sister took a friend as well.  So, 4 teenage girls, 2 parents, 5 days!  A great time was had by all!  Or at least I assume.  I was sent a few pictures, pulled a few off social media, and got a few phone calls along the way telling me of the antics these girls were having.  (The Weaver 4 were in Wichita Kansas for a national basketball tournament.) 

Emma was finishing up her summer in Kay County.  Last weekend up there, last day of work on Monday.  She has her own BIG adventure coming - you'll see!

So back to Lara.  They went to Silver Dollar City on Thursday and Friday, and shopped all day on Saturday - Tax Free Weekend!  I can only imagine what that hotel room sounded like!  They were all having so much fun, and there were no fights - until the last day and it was about where to eat.  Silly girls! LOL!

Here are a few pictures (in no particular order since I wasn't there. LOL!):












So another weekend in the books.  This coming week includes enrollment verifications and schedule pick-ups for JUNIOR YEAR!!!  How is that even possible.  Time marches on...

(I am up earlier that I needed to be today because Emma sent me pictures of her getting on a plane.  By herself. More next week...)

No comments:

Post a Comment