Friday, September 21, 2018

The One with SIX Dream Weavers

September 14-16, 2018

What a FUN and SPECIAL weekend!  It was Football Homecoming 2018 for the Stillwater High School Pioneers, AND our girl Emma was at our house the whole weekend!  Times like these are few and far between and they deserve to be celebrated.  Beyond the football festivities and game, there was a lot of down time (read: homework), and we were able to capitalize on it and spend time as a family.  Such a needed blessing.

Of course, Friday was BIG and busy.  It was Homecoming, and Lara's BFF Molly was on the HOCO court as the junior class attendant.  She had a full day!  All of the student trainers went to her house for lunch and to help her get ready for the pep rally that afternoon, then it was SHOW TIME!  I will let the pictures speak for themselves:












Emma met us at the game, but I think I only saw her for about 2 seconds the whole game!



This is my favorite picture form the evening.  At half time, my big kids all found each other and snapped this awesome photo:



Pioneers came away with the win.  And ended up being ranked Number 1 after this showing.  Pioneers are ON FIRE!

Saturday was homework, rest, and watch OSU Football.  Emma went to a rodeo in Perry with several of her area friends, and scared me half to death when she came in the house late - I was 1/2 asleep and I forgot I had a kid out in the world wandering around!  :)

Sunday was FAMILY day!  We went to church together, hung out, and went to dinner at Shortcakes.  We even got to "keep" Emma over night since she has class at Meridian in the morning - and I live closer to Meridian than she does when she is out in Orlando.




It was a truly special weekend, and one I hope we get to repeat again soon.  Here's to another week!


No comments:

Post a Comment