Monday, June 17, 2019

The One With Last Days, Graduation, and a Birthday Party

 May 23-27, 2019

This one starts on Thursday and ends on Monday.  Because, Last day of school, graduation, and a birthday party.  And, this post is 4 weeks late.  That's how busy summer has been!  WHEW!

And because it has been so long, I have some catching up to do.  These may be a bit sparse until I am back to current.  I am just glad I finally have time to play catch up!  It's been a fun month!

Thursday, May 23.  Last day of Lata's Junior Year!  And the rest of Stillwater Public Schools!  I know I had a meal with Lara because there is photographic evidence:




Friday, May 24.  SHS Graduation and Project Graduation afterward.  Britt, Lara and I went to graduation.  Separately.  And sat with different people.  Yet, she ended up 3 rows behind us in the giant confines of Gallagher-Iba Arena!  When the ceremony was over, it was pouring down rain when Graduation was over and the kids were headed to the Colvin Center for Project Graduation.  Somehow, Lara's BFF's mom convinced me to help set up for the event:


This picture does not truly show how water logged we were!

Saturday, May 25.  Emma is up north in Kay COuntry working for her grandpa this weekend.  And those of us in Stillwater spent the day recovering from graduation.  Until it was time for Clay Hatfield's 18th birthday party!  I cannot believe he is EIGHTEEN!  I did not take enough pictures at this fun party!  But, I did get one of the cake and one of Lara and Sarah that I will be in trouble for posting.



I honestly don't remember what we did Sunday and Monday. But, I am hoping we enjoyed some relaxing time and rang in the beginning of summer!

Here's to the rest of the summer getting blogged appropriately!


No comments:

Post a Comment