Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The One Where They Reunited With Friends

August 23-25, 2019

Senior year kind of became real this weekend.  There were things.  That gave us feelings.  And we will not be denied!  Class of 2020!

Friday was busy.  Emma was in Stillwater for Tech but then didn't have high school because it was fair day.  She came to visit me at my office for a while before her Senior Class Auction was going down.  They were raising money for their senior trip.  And they had a little photoshoot, too!  And while that was going down, Stillwater High School Pioneers were hosting a scrimmage at Pioneer Stadium, so Lara got her first taste of football for the season.  She was a very busy manager/trainer for sure!

Emma came to my office

But she did not dress up or clean up! LOL!



Mulhall Orlando Class of 2020

Friends

The 2020 Girls

WILD and FREE

Livin' Life

Scrimmages call for A LOT of water

Most I saw of her all week

The rest of the weekend was pretty typical.  I am not sure what all Emma did.  Lara babysat, did homework, went to lunch with friends.  Church, Laundry, family meeting, repeat!  The 5 Stillwater Weavers had a nice time Sunday night with a family movie and NO PHONES!  Those are few and far between these days, so I'll take it.

Lara and her friends at Howdy Week


I can't believe we are under 40 weekends to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment