Monday, June 26, 2006

It's Monday - AGAIN!

I can't believe it has been a whole week since I wrote anything. Nothing much is new. Basically, go to any website that has a list of early pregnancy symptoms and put the words "Betsey has" in front of every item on the list! LOL! We closed on our house last Thursday, adna re in teh process of doing a few projects before we move in. We are going to start moving tonight, and hope to sleep there Wednesday night. So, that has been taking up a lot of our time.

And speaking of Wednesday, I have my first contact with any medical professionals that day! I have an appointment at 9:30 am to have some lab work and meet with the insurance coordinator. I am pretty excited just to get the process started! Then, I go back 2 weeks after that for my first meeting with the doctor. So, we are getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment