Friday, September 29, 2006

I can BREATHE!

It has been a couple weeks in the making, but I finally broke down and called my Doctor’s nurse Tuesday. I have been SO stuffed up! And sleep was hard to come by. I had tried a lot of things, including breathe right strips! So, I called my nurse and she told me Sudafed during the day and Benedryl at night. I asked Britt if he could get any of the meds at his work, and he hooked me up! But, the doctor over there (one of the Athletic doctors that sees me in the building all the time) told me I couldn’t take as much as my nurse told me I could! LOL! So, I have been taking a Sudafed at breakfast, another one in the middle of the afternoon, and a Benedryl at night. MUCH better! I can breathe so much better – and I am happy to say I haven’t had a nose bleed in over 24 hours. YAY! That’s a small miracle because I was have at least one a day – sometimes 2. It was getting really frustrating.

Anyway – the nurse said I should sleep better, and I must say last night, I did! I woke up once and thought to myself “I took a Benedryl. Why the heck am I awake?” LOL! But, I got back to sleep and woke up feeling a little better than I have. Another good night of sleep and I should be much better!

Getting fired up about my fist baby shower on Sunday! YIPPEE!
(Trying to fix this from being on here twice yesterday...)

No comments:

Post a Comment