Friday, September 1, 2006

I guess I have really started to show!

In the past week, I have had several people stop me and say, “I didn’t know you were pregnant” or people that did know say things like “What a cute belly!” It’s kinda fun! But, I am also noticing that the baby is getting bigger because my belly is in the way. Britt and I were cuddling in bed this morning, and he asked if I was hugging a pillow! LOL! He thought there was a pillow between him and I. I told him it was his son!

We also got our first baby present last night! We were at our small group bible study, and the hostess (I work with her husband, and she didn’t even know we were expecting until last night!) gave us a CUTE Carter’s set. It is adorable – a winter theme in blues with snowflakes and a little bear. I am pretty sure that is the first thing we have gotten for Baby Jake that we haven’t picked out or bought ourselves. So fun!

The BIG sonogram is on Tuesday! We are getting very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment