Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Had my first baby shower!

Orange Pride, the group of collegiate girls I advise, threw me a baby shower on Sunday! They did a GREAT job! There were fun decorations, GREAT food - including a football shaped cupcake cake - and wonderful presents. Click on the cake picture to see more photos of the event!

I have to say, they really outdid themselves! One gift was a homemade quilt for the baby in an OSU theme - and the back even has his NAME on it! There is a picture of the side with his name in the album. Several of the girls went in together and also got me a gift certificate for a 3D ultrasound! I can't wait to see the results of that! I got lots of fun OSU things for Jake, and really just had a good time haning out with these girls.

I have another one at lunch this Thursday. What a great birthday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment