Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Momma said there’d be days like this…

Remember those tests I mentioned in the last post? Well, God threw a good one my way the last 24 hours. Luckily, nervous energy and excitement kept hunger at bay – I didn’t really eat much of anything the last 24 hours so the fasting was easy. But I prayed! BOY! Did I pray! And late last night, I listened. And early this morning, I listened harder and longer than I have in a long time. God showed me his answer a couple of hours ago.

Dreams are a funny thing. I used to tell my husband that I didn’t really dream about bigger and better and more because I would never have it anyway, so why bother. My husband is a dreamer. In the best way! He always has plans and dream and schemes to share with me! I love his outlook and his energy. Me? I’m more “practical.” But, over the past 5 years of our relationship, I have learned the value, and the FUN in dreaming – big bold dreams. I read Steven Furtick’s book “Sun Stand Still” and he calls it audacious faith. Finding that thing God leads you to that gives you a spark, then going for it! Craig Groeschel said in his message last week “You do what you can do. And trust God w/ the rest.” I did what I could do. Now it’s up to God.

And my dreams…

No comments:

Post a Comment