Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year - UPDATE!

I did so well for the first 2 weeks!  I am not wearing my back brace AT ALL,  and I worked out 5 of the first 7 days (WOOT!) and not quite as much the week of Christmas and New Years! *sigh*  But, I went on a 4 day road trip to Texas for the Alamo Bowl, and walked a LOT during that day, so I was still active.  Also took a 4 day break from Shakeology during the trip, but all in all I am still on track and still proud of my accomplishments.

All that to say, I am taking a little detour.  I really think this is for the better in LOTS of ways.  My husband and I are participating in a First of the Year 21 day fast with our church, LifeChurch.tv.  Here is a link to the event on Facebook for more information.  I am still doing Shakeology for breakfast, and I plan to work out 3-5 days a week with Shakeology - The Workouts.  I really hope this will jump-start me into a new year of fitness and healthy!  21 days without meat, dairy, sugar or animal by-products is a good way to start!  I am so excited to see where this journey takes me mentally, spiritually, and PHYSICALLY!  Here's to a new year and a new ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment