Saturday, August 4, 2012

Drumroll Please….


It is finally time to reveal the winning team name for our March of Dimes Stillwater March for Babies team!  I want to thank everyone for taking the time to vote, and for supporting our efforts in making sure no other families have to go through what we did. We want babies to be born healthy!

So, in a distant second, was the team name “Finn’s Dream Weavers.”  This was one of my favorites!  And the best write in vote goes to Fred with “The Finn McMissles!”  Good one!  But, the winner, and official Weaver Family team name is…

Finn’s Fans!
(#finnfan)

There were 6 official votes on the blog for this name, and using random.org, the winner of our free team T-shirt is my “Aunt” Brona!  I can’t wait to get our shirts in so I can share one with you out in Western Kansas!

Stay Tuned for the blog for more opportunities to help Finn’s Fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment