Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Anniversary - 9 years


NINE years ago today, we stood before God and a handful of family and close friends and said I DO! We were ALL IN and ready to start our lives together. After being a confirmed bachelor for 40 years, God had finally revealed to me my #2. My soul-mate. My BEST friend. My LOVE!
Not only had I been lucky enough to find my beautiful bride, I became instant dad to my 2 incredible 3yo twin daughters. We then added our amazing son, Jake and our MIRACLE son, Finn! Our family was now complete and we have set off on some amazing adventures!!
The past nine years have been full of AWESOME HIGHS and TERRIFYING LOWS. We've said hello and goodbye to special lives. All the while, standing side by side and barreling through it all. Eight months ago found us a one of those low times …. we were both extremely overweight and struggling financially … with no real motivation to do anything about it.
******** found us at that point and we dove in head first …. not expecting any real results but figuring, at that point, we had nothing to lose. To say it was difficult is an understatement …. but no one said it was going to be EASY ….. but boy has it been WORTH IT!! To date we've lost a combined total of 120+ pounds and have more energy than we've had in years!!
So …. here we are today!! Once again we are standing in front of a group of family and friends … this time 90,000+ strong …. Reaffirming that we are ***-**. Our passion for helping others is greater than ever and we love representing this amazing, Christian-based company.
Betsey – you are my rock. I can’t imagine a single day without you. There is no one on this earth that I’d rather be on this journey with! Thanks for putting up with my quirky habits and loving me unconditionally.
Happy Anniversary … I LOVE YOU!!
~Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment