Sunday, June 24, 2018

The One That I Almost Forgot

June 15 - 17, 2018

This one, I forgot.  For about a dozen reasons.  But, I didn't write about it.  It was Father's Day.  They girls were in Kay County at Kaw Lake with their Dad and extended family.  The Weavers were in Tulsa for a basketball tournament.  Then we entered the busiest week of our summer.  So, it got lost a little bit in the shuffle.

Lara left on Friday  to head north to meet up with family, while I was still at work.  his was her first LONG (ish) solo drive.  At the end of the weekend, she beat us home on Sunday by several hours.  So I never saw either one of them!  I heard lots of stories though.  I also asked for pictures - I was told there were none! LOL

So glad the girls get to spend these times together.  They are so rare.  But still, full of memories.  Father's Day is pretty special for them - they get to honor the father that gave them DNA, as well as the Dad that came in to their lives as a bonus!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment