Thursday, March 28, 2019

The One With Sand and Snow

March 22 - 24, 2019

This week was Spring Break.  By the time the weekend rolled around, Lara was back from the beach, and Emma was just on her second day of hitting the slopes.  I think they both had fantastic, memorable Spring Break trips for their Junior year.  I loved hearing the stories and seeing all the pictures.  I miss those carefree days!  Monday it was back to school to finish out the last 9 weeks of their Juniin year of high school!  The year has gone incredibly fast!  And They enroll this week for their Senior year!  I am so glad I have made strides to keep this blog going!  This week, it's just pictures...

Lara - Gulf Shores, Alabama with the SHS Pioneer Baseball Team


Manager Crew



Siblings



Emma - Winter Park, Colorado with her Dad and family







Time, slow down....

No comments:

Post a Comment