Friday, April 26, 2019

The One With the Egg Smash

April 19 - 21, 2019

Spring just never seems to slow down!  I have to admit, I was an absentee mom this weekend as I had a HUGE semester project for one of my classes due on Monday, and I had to hide out in my office on campus to get it done.  But, things happened without me!

Stillwater High Shcool Baseball is still in full swing, so Lara was at baseball games Friday night and Saturday.  There were wins, and losses, and weather always played a factor.  Gotta love baseball season.

And Sunday was Easter!  The Stillwater Crew got up early for 8:30 church, but Emma was not able to make it.  She did come to see us around lunchtime, though!  Here are a few pictures from the day:






And, we had our annual Egg Smash contest.  Emma was not here for it, and Finn participated for the first time.  Although, I don't think he fully understood what was going on...  See for yourself:


Another weekend in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment