Monday, May 20, 2019

The One Where Things Got Too Busy

May 3 - 5, 2019

I have no idea where this weekend went!  And this post is out of order because I forgot about this weekend.  From the calendar, it looks like there was a WHOLE LOT OF PIONEER BASEBALL!  And it probably rained. I was super busy with end of semester projects, Jake had a basketball tournament, and I tried to keep up with baseball  Stillwater hosted the regional here at Couch Park, which was super cool!  And we won and were off to State the next week!  Emma spent the weekend in Perkins with Nana and Grandpa in Perkins.  We also said our "Good-Byes" to Westwood elementary school as they prepare to tear it down and open the new school at the end of the summer. Here are pictures I found, though:


Mom and Finn supporting Lara at baseball

Lara found old friends in a Westwood yearbook

My kids say goodbye to their school

Lara - marking the spot of where she got hit by a car in 2nd grade

I have to get back on top of this blog as the summer starts!  I promise to not skip any more weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment