Thursday, July 18, 2019

The One Where We Relaxed

July 12 - 14, 2019

Surprisingly, there is nothing much to report about this past weekend.  I am sure things happened, but there is no record of them on the calendar or in my camera roll from my phone. 

Friday night, after her babysitting job, Emma had a haircut appointment.  She cut about 6 inches off of her VERY long hair!  She, of course, feels like it is super short, but it is still long - it just looks healthier now!



I know Saturday was a lazy day.  Lara helped me with a Dream Weaver Prints commission for a new house cheat sheet for the women of Alpha Delta Pi.  It is invaluable to have ger seventeen-year-old input!

On Sunday we went to church for the second week of At The Movies where the movie was "Christopher Robbin."  We had seen that in the theater when it was out, so we enjoyed seeing Craig Groeschel's take on it.  Lara and Jake partook in the fun photo booth at the Willy Wonka factory on the Stillwater campus! 


Later that afternoon, Lara and I went to see my friend the seamstress about altering a dress.  But that was the only "planned" thing for the day!

I also know on Sunday night Lara went with Erika to her friend Kendall's house for swimming and girl stuff.  I know this because she asked me to push her curfew back. LOL!

I think the weekends (and I know the weeks!) just get busier from here.  Hurling into Senior Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment